Mid July Bloom is a multi layered approach along with some very inexpensive mixed-media options. This is an amazing process that leaves all planning behind allowing you to follow your intuitive flow and let those ideas bloom.
- Strathmore Visual Journal – 140lb watercolor paper (90 lb mixed-media paper will work too)
- Tissue paper, colorful papers and napkins (dollar stores are great for these things)
- Inexpensive craft paint
- Liquid Acrylics and Glazing Liquid or other clear acrylic brushable medium
- Ephemera, stamps, stencils and texture makers
- And anything else your heart desires!