I’m very inspired by what other artists are creating and I’m always looking for new ways to express myself. Knowing that I don’t have to start with a blank slate, that it’s okay to copy and thereby learn from what others are doing, is a great way to expand my own abilities. Mix-media is a creative adventure, let go and have fun exploring new mediums and techniques.
- Strathmore Visual Journal – 140lb watercolor paper (90 lb mixed-media paper will work too)
- Tissue paper, colorful papers and napkins (dollar stores are great for these things)
- Inexpensive craft paint
- Liquid Acrylics and Glazing Liquid or other clear acrylic brushable medium
- Ephemera, stamps, stencils and texture makers
- And anything else your heart desires!